It’s Now Easier to Find Information on GCX Products
August 13, 2017 by GCX Sales in Medizinische Halterungslösungen, Vor-Ort-Service
You may have noticed we recently updated our website to provide a more modern user experience for those interested in GCX’s mounting solutions and on-site services. We’re big believers in collaboration, and our site refresh should better foster such interactions with current and prospective customers.
Among those features:
- A more prominent “mega menu” of solutions to gain quick access to a chosen area of the site. Previously, it could take several clicks to find a select product or accessory; now, just hover a mouse over the main menu bar and robust menu of hyperlinked pages appears. Browsing also is easier with IT solutions arranged thematically or, for OEM customers, by manufacturers.
- Easier access to data on accessories. A lot of our customers are interested in accessories for our mounting solutions, and now these enhancements are easier to find because they are more prominently featured in our main menu.
- Enhanced product-level pages that allow customers to create custom data sheets and catalogs to download or email. Though not a new feature, we’ve reconfigured the product web pages to make this popular tool a little easier to find and use. Customers can choose the configurations they want and then generate a custom, professional-looking catalog to distribute within their organizations.
- More multimedia features – including videos more prominently placed on our homepage – to visually communicate the benefits and value of GCX products made exclusively for medical communities.
- It’s also easier to contact us using whatever channel is preferred because our contact information is now available on every web page.
Speaking of which, we would love to receive your feedback about your initial experiences with our revamped site. Is it easy for you to find the ideal GCX mounting solution to support your EMR or patient engagement initiatives? Are you aware you can create an account that allows you to save your custom product configurations for future use and to opt in or opt out of GCX communications?
One reason our products are in more than 5,000 healthcare organizations throughout the United States and around the world are because they are built to perform well and last longer than other solutions. We also are known for our exceptional customer service. The GCX website updates reflect that commitment to continually meet our customers’ needs, in this case by providing an easier, customized online experience.